Friday, May 18, 2012

Going Private

Hello Family and Friends,

I am considering making this blog private soon to protect our little family from unwanted readers. If you would like to be included on our updates, please give me your email address that you sign into blogger with. Thanks. :)

Brynne

13 comments:

tattsme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzi Q said...

That's lame but okay. Kevinandsuzi@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Brynn,
Would love to continue to read your blog of your family :)

Jenni
anglesey2@gmail.com

The Hughes Family said...

laceybug23@gmail.com I like reading your blog!

jessy.maus said...

i would love to read your blog! my email is jessys03@yahoo.com or jessicalarusimon@gmail.com

Matt said...

I better be able to still read or I dont know how we will keep in touch! Sure miss ya!

mrbeck980@gmail.com
roxanne!

The Cornett Family said...

Count me in! sarahcornett430@gmail.com!

tattsme said...

I've enjoyed your blog and would like to continue to hear about your many adventures and see your family grow.

Christine Erickson
cee1959@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yes please :)

ALERB1025@hotmail.com

Anderson Family said...

tjbrieanderson@gmail.com

Kami said...

Love your blog!

dan.kami.shaw@gmail.com

da franks said...

keep us included:)
nataliefrank1@gmail.com

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Yup, count me in! :) asmiticus@gmail.com