Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am a soccer mom.

This is my 3rd season as a soccer mom. I never thought I would say it, but I'm totally one of those moms that puts her heart into every game, screams and yells for them and all.
Even if they are three. :)

This was Jay's first season. 
The first two games, he cried. Didn't want to go in.
The 2nd-4th games, we bribed him with treats like donuts, and he managed.
By games 5 and 6, he was getting out there, getting touches on the ball and doing awesome!!





This was Cade's third season. He dominated last year, but this season he was on the lower end of age again. (5 and 6 yr olds). He did great, though! He almost scored a couple of goals, but not quite. Most kids were bigger. But he's fast.



So proud of my boys! 

0 comments: