Meet Ivory's sister.
I believe sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways.
His tender mercy left Ivory pain free,
and us with a beautiful, healthy pup that looks JUST like her sister that we loved so much.
I even cried when i first saw her!
This girl was due to be shipped off to Germany for breeding, and we had been working with the breeder we bought her from on Ivory's elbow situation before she passed.
When they heard about what happened, she was willing to give us one of their black lab puppies (untrained) for free. I told her I couldn't train a new pup right now. In fact, I needed a break from dogs. It was too soon...
...unless it was her sister.
I told her I couldn't pay anywhere NEAR to what the people in Germany were paying, but she could be assured she'd be in a loving family home for life, and I would even breed her once...let her be a mommy. :)
SO, she not only took under HALF of what she could have gotten, but she also agreed to breed her white male to ours if she gets two of the puppies.
I said deal.
We still miss Ivory just as much, but we are so excited to have her sister in our family, too.
She's not just any dog...she's blood. :)
So if you are looking to get a white lab puppy in a year or two, get on the list. ;)
Here's to new life, re-birth and sisters!
below: Ivory and Silver playing as small pups!


1 comments:
Wow! That's truly amazing and I'm so happy that things have turned out so well for your family. How blessed are you to have Silver!
Post a Comment