We are proud to say that Jon's church ball team (also Tim's team) is undefeated going into the tournament! They beat teams on average by about 15 or 20. They have a lot of chemistry and if I might say, Jonny is the star player! (Don't tell him I said that...it might go to his head! jk. ;)
Go Post Falls 1st ward!!

4 comments:
Way to go! That is so fun! Go Johnny! Make sure and keep us up-to-date on the tourney. I sure miss organized sports! Make sure and bring your camera to a game for some action and team shots! :)
Jon always was a baller. Some things haven't changed since Malta huh? Love your tribute to President Hinckley and President Monson and love little Cade's tat. Is he Jon or what? Looks like you guys had a great time in Vegas too. Love that you blog so I get to stay up to the minute on the Erickson's. Now if I would just keep mine up you could do the same. It's coming soon, I promise. Loves!!
jon is my friggen boy. kickin a and spittin sum trash talk too. your da man. love ya jon=) elder
So I sure hope your team does better in the tournament than your NCAA Bracket... Go Kansas!!! I know I got lucky. Thanks for let me come over all the time, It has been fun. When is your tournament anyway?
Post a Comment