Tuesday, April 1, 2008
What happens in Vegas...
For our third anniversary Jon and Brynne took a weekend trip to Sin City!! Brynne's brother Dusty and wife Angie tagged along for his spring break! It was a blast!! Every minute was filled with fun! A few of the highlights were March madness games on the big screens at the Bellagio Sports book (which consisted of leather recliners, an individual desk and T.V. for each of us, and free drinks!), the freaky ride on top of the stratosphere (where we stayed), pool basketball, good food, a few bucks in winnings, the best steak we've ever had, and free shows! Of course there was the walking 2 miles to McDonalds past hookers and homeless people to learn there was one in our hotel, getting kicked to the curb at 3 clubs (we weren't on "the list"), waiting a half hour for the TI show that got canceled, the topless girl at the "family friendly" pool, watching a guy gambling $600,000 in chips, speed shopping, Hooters wings, and staying up 'til 5 talking and playing 21. All in all, a very eventful few days. We still aren't caught up on our sleep!! The best time of all, though, was the time Jon and I had at our anniversary dinner to reflect on the last 3 (or 4) years and how much we have grown together. We are so in love and can't wait to see what the next year will bring us!
p.s. Coming home to snow on the ground in April wasn't a good trip cap. ;)
Posted by Brynne at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sounds (and looks!) like fun!!!! So jealous! I'm excited to be with the girls there in June! You and Jon are so cute...and I am so happy for you guys! You're such a great couple. Looks like you made the most of your time! Fun stuff!!!
ha. cassie...looks fun! lol totally. i am so freakin jealous too. you guys definitly had a blast! i knew you guys would have a ton of fun before you left! the restaurantes, money, and march madness. hells ya! peace out amazon woman.
brynne you look gorgeous in those vegas pics! glad you guys had an awesome anniversary! and i love cade's sweet tat!
Hmmm, it’s a good thing you don’t live in Utah……you’d be burned at the stake for these confessions. :) Sounds like a good time. And, thanks for your kind words about my race. I got on the treadmill today for the first time. I really hope I make it through the 18 mile race coming up; I’m kinda worried.
Hooters wings are the best! Brittany doesn't believe me but it's true...glad yall had a good time.
Post a Comment