Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We are the Champions...

Sing the song, whatever you want, because we ARE the champions! Jon and the Post Falls 1st ward team won the Coeurd' Alene Stake championship game by ONE point to the single's ward! They only had 5 guys, too! Jonny was the lead scorer. We forgot the camera (oops) so Brynne felt especially empty handed without that or Cade (Mikin took him so she could actually watch the game...thanks!)... so no action shots. Oh well, the important part is, we are so proud of Jonny and the boys!

9 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

You have to be pretty scrappy to stay healthy and win at church ball. And I’m serious; I’m not being a smart A. Church ball is brutal. So, congrats.

The Larsons said...

Go Jon! You rock! So fun that you have an organized sport to still enjoy. I miss them SO bad! Can't wait to get back there and play with Brynne! :) Although you may not want me on your team. :) Mikin is so nice to watch Cade for you. I'm excited to not have to pay more for a babysitter than the date I am on too. :) Switcheroos will be magical! :) Congrats again!

ps. Someone had to have their camera there?! Steal some pics!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHH atta boy j dog!!! kickin trash and looking good. you own the b ball court. seriously. your the man. and i am not a bit surprised that you were the leading scorer. your the man. PIMP! kicking a. thats my boy.
elder g

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Now you know when Luke and Danny iz up in da hood we be winnin by 50+. Fo sho.'

meggan said...

First facebook friends, now blog buddies! Love seeing what you're up to!!!

The English's said...

Congratulations! They don't let them play Basketball against wards here they are only allowed to "practice"

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jon. You always did know how to handle the ball. Looks like the black eye was well worth it in the end.

Brooke G said...

SWEEEEEET!

Amber said...

Yes, I am singing the song! Great job, love basketball.