Cade absolutely loved finding his easter egg basket Sunday morning! It was so fun to watch him. We play hide and seek with him a lot. This time he didn't know what he was looking for until he spotted it! We hid it in a corner of the room. The pictures kind of go in sequence...
Our cute little family of easter baskets...Jon had fun finding his, too!
For probably the first and last time ever, Easter was my actual birthday, too. I got spoiled with everything I wanted. 2 hours of church (shortened for stake conference), tiling, my new running shoes (with the chip that goes in them that tells you how far, fast and cals burned), the best Sunday nap I've had in a LONG time, and the whole day with my husband! We saw my parents, then relaxed at the log house with Jon's. Here is me with a few extra presents my in-laws spoiled me with. It was a great day to reflect on our Savior... and have fun! What more could I ask for?!

8 comments:
That's so cute! Easter is so much fun! Happy Birthday Brynne! Your blog is WAY cute!
Happy Birthday Brynne! I am so jealous of your awesome Sunday nap!
happy birthday! I have never met anyone with the same bday as me! cheers to that!
Angie
SO cute! I love his little basket. He looks so grown-up with his little tie on. Hope you had a great birthday. Sorry I didn't talk to you ON your birthday, but I love you tons! We love the Sunday naps too! Looks like you had a great day...which you totally deserve!
of course i remember you girl! your little boy is SO adorable!! isnt it crazy how far we have all come since that freshman year at utah state?? well maybe you and heather are farther along than i am haha but you know what i mean! anyway i love your blog, mine just started so it needs some work. lets keep in touch!!
Cute! You look so great and Cade is darling! He and Ryder need to get to gether and wrestle.
How cool that your bday was on Easter. My bday has never been on Easter yet, but someday it will be. I'm gonna have a big party. April 9th.
Glad you had a good day.
do i see american chocolate? freak sister i miss the usa
Post a Comment