Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bitter Cold!

This weekend it has been O degrees F at night and in the teens during the day with a bitter wind! After a very mild winter so far, it finally feels like December! Cade loved getting another skiff of snow to play in. He is really getting so big and independent.

Zoey is an outside dog and has a nice shed with a doghouse and straw, but even she gets a little too cold out there and gives us THIS face... how can we resist?

She is trained to stay on this rug, so Cade takes advantage of her being "trapped" and loves to maul her! This time, he was so sweet. I heard him talking away in the corner and I found him sitting with her, reading to her. He did this for about 20 minutes. He is such a sweet heart and he loves the pets. But we love him more!
This weekend we also enjoyed a night at the cannery canning food, some shopping together and a super fun date night with all the adults in my family that live here (and Nikell, Wyatt, Brady, and the Caudles). We went to dinner at Azteca Mexican Restaurant and to the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still". It is a remake from a '50s movie that we watched the weekend before! It was fun to see all the changes and similarities. We love when my Dad gets excited about things like this! :) It was great. (LtoR: Jon, Brynne, Steve (planner), Tyler, Rick Caudle)

LtoR: Missy Caudle, Angie B., Mikin, Lizzy, Tim, Jon, Brynne

(LtoR: Brett, Wyatt, Nikell...missing is Jean taking the pics)

2 comments:

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

aw i would let zoey in too if she gave me that face! it sounds so cold up there!!! i'm not looking forward to idaho for christmas because it's always friggin FREEZING!

Tiff Gatten said...

I'm impressed. What a good dog. I really like dogs, and I'd get one if.

#1 It stayed outside
#2 It didn't ruin the grass
#3 It didn't poop
#4 It didn't smell like a dog
#5 I got a new husband (cuz Rick would never let me have a dog)

Darling that Cade is reading to her. He's gonna love that baby.