Well, I just got back from being checked for the first time at my Dr.'s appt. and I am dialated to a 1 and 85% effaced! At least we know the ball is rolling! My water broke the first time, so we'll see how long I make it this time! 4 weeks to go at the most (I HOPE).
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow, I am surprised they checked you! I always forget when they start to do that but I can't believe you are due already! I hope you go quick and feel nothing!
yay!!!!! i hope he comes sooner rather than later
I am so mad at you. With Callie I never dialated, they had to make me, it only took FOREVER!
Congrats though, its funny how we can get all anxious to get the baby out, only to bring on the crying and sleepless nights!
That's awesome! You'd better be careful though, on my 2nd, one week they checked me and I was a 1 and 75% effaced, one week later I was a 4 and 100% effaced...soooo....take it easy!
i wish that i was there
elder
Yay! How exciting! Now everyday you can think about in every second and pay such close attention to every little thing that happens. Does the little guy have a name yet, or is it secret?
Well, good luck you cute little thing. Wow! Time flies!
Hooray, your almost done. I got your cute letter yesterday. What a fun christmas note idea.
Post a Comment