This weekend was a fun and busy one! Thursday (Thanksgiving) we woke up early and went to watch Daddy play in the ward turkey bowl. Cade was wanting in the game the whole time! But we played catch with his little football. Jonny did great.


Later that evening we ate
dinner with my (Brynne's) cousins and Aunts and Uncles at the
Lee's new, beautiful home! We watched football, played cribbage and then the boys got hit with the "turkey slumber"! (Below: Cade and Jon)
Friday, Angie (Dusty's wife) stayed with us and her and I woke up at quarter to five to go shopping on "black Friday" for my first time ever! It was like bumper cars and almost all the things we got were some of the last! One thing we finally got was a new 42" flatscreen! Great deal and Jonny was happy to come home early from hunting that day to set it up! Nice upgrade from our 500 lb. t.v. that needed to warm up for 10 minutes before you could get a picture.... :)

Jon also was
amazing enough to get me these these two anniversary bands put on my ring for carrying and having our two babies. The gift came a little early because they were a steal on black friday as well! Thanks, Jonny. I love you. And I love my
ring!

That night, we went and watched Angie D. play in the NIC alumni game and then all the girls went and saw TWILIGHT together. It was so good and so fun to hang with the ladies! The boys got a guys' night with the kids. (Don't mind my no left eyebrow from my bandaid. Just look at Edward in the backgroud. Lto R:Lizzy, me, Angie D., Momma Jean, Mikin, Angie B. :)
Saturday was the FIRST SNOW! Cade loved playing in it! Jon went hunting and mom watched holiday movies. :) That night we had ANOTHER dinner with my family at my parent's house. It was so good! Especially Tim's orange rolls! Mm.

Sunday I had to cut up my deer with my Dad, so we got to eat leftovers and hang out with everyone again! So much
food! They also finished Jon's first
european mount from his mule deer he got in Montana. Turned out awesome!
Even though we had a great weekend, we couldn't be more grateful for the things we have been blessed with in our lives. We have a warm home, food to eat, a beautiful, healthy, growing family, a great extended family, we've had prayers answered regarding Spike and especially A.J. lately, we have the gospel, and much, much, more. That is what Thanksgiving is all about.
5 comments:
Brynne! Gorgeous ring! I love the rounds with the pricess cut. It's BEAUTIFUL. Good pick!
Sounds like you guys are livn' the dream. :) Football, shopping, dad's pies, orange rolls, hunting, cuttin' up deer, Twilight, shopping... ALL my favorites!!! Wish I was there. Way to go on the purchases. Love them! Your ring rocks! (get it! :) ) cade is such a handsome boy. Miss him tons. So are you guys on for May then?!
Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I can't decide if I'm more jealous of your ring or your cute preggo self!
Brynne, I miss you so much! I can barely stand to look at your Blog because it makes me sooooo homesick. It's even worse when I talk to Ang and she says "Brynne and I did this and this and this and this..." And I'm sure you guys didn't have any fun on Friday morning!! You know I appreciate all your adventures more than anything, cause it's hard to find a hot girl like you who can do it all!! :) Loves.
Oh, Shawn keeps waiting for me to give the go ahead on a TV! We need to focus on getting a house first I think! So did you like twilight?
Post a Comment