Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who's right?

Everyone has ALWAYS told me that Cade "looks JUST like his DAD!". Well, this official look alike meter didn't quite think so....so he IS mine afterall! Haha.

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Blank family tree - Dynasty

5 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

How funny! that is right.... however, and he has you big eyes. Jonny he has your shape of face and mouth.....besides 4% is really nothing. HA!

The Crisps said...

thats funny. :) I did one of those for both our kids and they both said 50/50. Ive seen a couple people use it and I've never seen it lean more than 8% toward either parent. strange...

Peterson's said...

What, really? I always thought he looked just like your family Brynne. Almost every picture I think he looks like your brothers.

Suzi Q said...

I don't think he looks like your dad he just screams "GATTEN". I think he looks more like you.

Amber said...

I think he looks just like Jonny. Everyone sees something different though and it's so fun to see everyone's perception. The picture on the side of Jon and Cade is too cute.