Week 37
Sunday before Christmas
Well, here it is! I'm swollen, soar, sleep deprived, have become best friends with the potty, feel like a bowling ball and am having a lot of contractions! My next Dr.'s appointment is in two days. We will see where I am at with dialation/effacement, but I am hoping two ways; I don't want a Christmas baby and have enjoyed being pregnant again, but I also am now in the very uncomfortable weeks and selfishly want him out!
Today has been a beautiful Christmas Sunday. My parents and Dusty and Angie came to our ward in Post Falls (along with Tim and Lizzy who are in the ward, too). We had three converts receive the gift of the Holy Ghost and get confirmed as members of our church. A cute family. We went to their baptism yesterday and the spirit was SO strong. Also today, we sang lots of Christmas hymns in sacrament and had amazing Sunday school lessons. Being on the verge of having another baby and reflecting on the humble birth of our Savior, I was especially emotional and touched thinking about what my son might become and what a duty I have as a mother. I also thought so much of Mary and what an incredible woman must have been. I really hope the best for my children just as our Heavenly Father hopes the best for His and Mary knew of hers.

10 comments:
You look adorable! I totally know that feeling at the end though! Gunner was Dec. 29... made for an uncomfortable Christmas, but I totally agree about how neat it is to think about Mary and Jesus. Sounds like a fun Sunday. We sure miss everyone! I was bummed because our church was cancelled due to some pipes freezing... I love Christmas Sundays! Hopefully they'll do it all next week. Wish I were there to rub your feet for you! :) Keep us posted!
brynne your belly is SO cute!! im so excited for you two be a mom again! you sure do make cute babies :)
You guys do make cute babies. I am excited for you as well and hope that everything goes well. Merry Christmas
I know how you are feeling. I have to babies born in Dec. On the 27th and on the 28th. I was really hoping that I wouldn't go on christmas Eve. So hopefully he can wait until after Christmas to come. Just two more days.Good luck
Merry Christmas
You look so beautiful! Best of luck with everything!! I can't believe you're on your second. I need to step it up lol
You are one hot preggo girl:) Seriously, you look great for being this close to delivery. I know you don't feel great though. It's so hard to be pregnant and so uncomfortable. Hang in there, your almost done!
I can't believe how deep that snow is. Crazy!
Yay! He's almost here!
job on the converts!!!!
elder gatten
Good luck. You are so dang cute.
Brynne, I am hoping by the time I have left this comment, you have had your baby. You are a very cute pregnant lady, but I don't blame you for wanting to be done. Congratulations if the baby has come!
Post a Comment