Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cadeisms

Cade is at SUCH a fun (but challenging!) age right now. Just wanted to share a few cute things.
Just a random pic at Nana's...diaper on his head playing with dolls and a pink backpack?? I don't know.
Cade LOVES Jay so much. He loves to help with him, squeeze him (sometimes he bites when he gets too excited...).
We have found him:
-Sharing his toys with Jay. When he is in his swing (when Mommy is trying to get something done) where Cade can get him, is usually when these things happen. Cade will place toys around Jay to "play with". What a good share-er. :)
-Sharing his food with Jay. We have found Jay quietly tongueing a piece of cereal.
-Teaching Jay things. He will tell him "Jay, soccer ball....kick it! See?" and show him. So cute.
-Brushing Jay's "teeth" (gums). Cade was working away on him, toothpaste and everything. Jay was actually enjoying the minty-freshness and taking it with the 'new taste' look on his face.
-Sharing his latest prized posession: his sunglasses. I came into the living room and Cade had perfectly placed his sunglasses on Jay for the "sunshine". I had to capture a picture!
I managed to get a couple candid shots. Cade is very good about giving Jay his sucky...
and lots and lots of very squished kisses and hugs.
but Jay takes it all like a champ. He lights up when Cade is around and smiles at him when he talks to him. It is so fun to watch them love eachother. (most of the time!)

Lastly, every night when we say prayers with Cade in his room, in his bed he HAS to have Jay under the covers, snuggled right up next to him and "hoe em" (hold him) while he says prayers, repeating the last word of every sentence.

We sure love our goofy, sweet, sensitive, caring and CRAZY little guy!

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

So fun. What a cutie. Aren't the interactions between brothers just priceless?! It adds such a fun, new, dimension to your family to have siblings. What cute boys!

Eileen Jensen said...

You truely have the most darling family. I love that Cade bites when hes excited he was really excited in nursery on sunday and gave lily alot of LOVE. He is so freekin cute I cant hardly contain myself. I cannot believe how big Jay is already.