Wow! You are brave! I guess he is not a baby anymore... and I totally missed it all... and I'm crying right now. :( He looks totally cute though! So... how is he doing on clothes? He looks like he is getting big! Will he need the 6-12 before Beckett even grows out of them? :) Seriously though, just let me know when, and we'll move him on up to the 12-18...ready or not. :)
Brynne! He is so stinkin cute! Carson wears that same 'big surf' shirt! So adorable. Great pictures of your boys. Jay's hair is awesome. I've given Carson 2 hair cuts and is due for another. We are so lucky to have boys with so much hair!
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
8 comments:
Oh sooo cute but it makes him look too old! Nana
Oh my goodness. SO cute. He is STYLIN! He's got a very stylish family so he's just a chip off the old block. Cute.
-Kelly
He is too cute!!! He has good hair for a hawk!!!
Wow! You are brave! I guess he is not a baby anymore... and I totally missed it all... and I'm crying right now. :( He looks totally cute though! So... how is he doing on clothes? He looks like he is getting big! Will he need the 6-12 before Beckett even grows out of them? :) Seriously though, just let me know when, and we'll move him on up to the 12-18...ready or not. :)
Brynne! He is so stinkin cute! Carson wears that same 'big surf' shirt! So adorable. Great pictures of your boys. Jay's hair is awesome. I've given Carson 2 hair cuts and is due for another. We are so lucky to have boys with so much hair!
What an adorable little boy! You guys make such cute kids.
How the heck is my little boy even going to compare to the cuteness found in your house. He is a stud.
ah! i can't imagine being able to cut hair at 4 months! how fun. :) Ella is 8 months and still bald!
Post a Comment