It isn't my birthday yet...but I partied like it was last Sunday! It was the Gatten Family March birthday party for me and my two butt-buddies once again.
This time: Mikin 32, me 24, Lizzy 32
A few of our nieces and nephews that are in my gang. ;)
Kate, Sis, Kiah, Noah, Wyatt and Cade
It is tradition to sneak in a bite of the cake after you blow out your candle....

But sometimes someone sneaks in and shoves your face in the cake! Lizzy didn't want me to post this picture, but I did anyway because it captures the classic
chocolate-filled nostrils that we have all experienced a time or two!

It is always fun to hang out all day, have fun and relax. Here is Uncle A.J. doing a tradition in our family. The kids-stand-on-your-hands thing.

I also became the barber, once again, and had an evening cutting hair. It was fun!
5 comments:
I've partied like it's my birthday one too many times in life. That's why I have to run so much. Happy Birthday to you all.
I think that's so fun how you guys get together for brithdays. What a fun tradition, and a great excuse to get together with family often! That cake looks yummy too!
Happy birthday! Looks like a fun party. send me your e-mail (shayhutch@yahoo.com) so I can invite you to view our blog. I went private for some reason :) I love blogging.
How come you didn't bite the cake?
Brynne Brynne! How are you? I finally quit my job and am just anxiously awaiting for the little one to decide to come... so, now I have time to catch up on everyone's blogs! I love reading yours, btw. Makes me miss the West, and you or course! Sounds like fun at the birthday party... there is always SOMETHING going on at the Gatten household! Hope all is well, I'll keep ya posted. Love ya dude.
Post a Comment