The time has come and gone for the last annual Hunter's Party. It is a sad time for all.
Quite a few years ago, my Dad and brother Brett started this "man party" since "all these women get all these baby showers, bridal showers" etc. It has always been a place where all of the hunters can gather, show off mounts, tell exhaggerated stories, and eat wild meat.
They love it.
(Below: Brynne, sometimes the only girl and one who comes with kids, with Jay and Steve.)
(Below: Cade LOVED riding the 4 wheeler and he was a die hard out in the snow, by the bonfire because that is where the carrots and ranch dip were. Every now and then he would come into the shop and say "Mom, cold." and have me warm up his icicle hands.)
So, here is our ode to the Hunter's Party.
We will miss you and the good times that have been had.
(p.s. Although, we have a feeling in may, just MAY happen again next year...so stay tuned. ;)




2 comments:
I know if my hus would be all about that! I showed him...hes totally jelous...he needs a hunting buddy. I wont let him go alone!
I'm so confused. Is your dad not having the party anymore, or is it dead because chicks, and and peeps starting showing up killing it? Or is it really still on, and has morphed to a gun lovin' family affair?
Post a Comment