Wednesday, April 6, 2011

25 weeks!


-a little more heartburn, but can mostly keep it at bay with 2 ranitidine/day.
-starting to crave sweets (baked goods, chocolate...naughty stuff)
-at the high end of healthy weight gain (like I always am. :)
-still teaching my 4 classes/wk @ Liberty Lake Athletic Club (cycle and pump...dropped core pilates.)
-Cade will randomly want to kiss "his baby brother" (my tummy) and will say things like, "Mom ,I'm so excited for my new baby brother." Too cute!
-Jay will see babies and say, "Ders a baby in yo tummy, wite Mommy?"
-starting to get a little nesting vibe (even though we don't have room for him) ;) and have felt a little more energy the last couple of weeks.




On another note, we listed our house again (after a small break) for one last hoorah through summer and fall. If it doesn't sell by winter, we will more than likely rent it out and be outta here! Yay! Pray for us.

3 comments:

Shalie said...

Good luck on selling your house! You have the cutest little baby bump!!

Sally said...

Cutest pregnant Brynne. You do it so well!

Lacey said...

Wish I could look like you when I was prego! Everything will work out with the house...I have a gut feeling! Nate's in Spokane all next week...I'm sure he's stop by and say hi.