Sunday, April 24, 2011

SOLD.

After 6 years, 2.5 kids, a dog and many, many memories later, we are finally saying goodbye to our starter home. We couldn't be more excited and grateful for the opportunity to move on!

5 comments:

Kelsee said...

Oh yay! We are going to sell ours next year. This market is brutal and we just don't have the time or the sanity to sell it right now. Have you guys found something else? Where will you be moving to?

Sadie said...

I've never been to your starter home. Guess I never will now!

The Larsons said...

Best news ever. A huge weigh lifted - I'm sure. Excited for you guys and your future too - as long as it's a future close to here! :) j/k We'll keep you in our prayers as you move forward.

Sally said...

WOOOOO! 3 Cheers! Hooray! So stoked for ya! Keep us updated on what's going down with the next local.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you guys to move closer to us!! It will be awesome.

Brandon