Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

After having snow last week, it was so nice to have a beautiful Easter!!
For church, we had stake conference (which was a broadcast from Salt Lake), and it was so beautiful. What a great day to remember our Savior, that he lives, and because of Him we can live again, too!

Here we are in our outfits. We took the picture about 3 hours too late. ;)
We had a combined Easter lunch with Dusty, Angie and Gage Gatten. Great meal and company! Love you guys!
Gage :)

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

Super cute family! Love the outfits!!! We made the mistake of waiting too long for our pictures too. :) So glad you guys got together with Dusty and Angie. So fun. Sometimes I think those kind of get-togethers (one family at a time) are even more special. Jay and Gage are going to be such buddies. I just love that all our boys have each other. And how lucky I am to have YOU!

The Larsons said...

And Andrew to have Jonny. :)

Sally said...

Fun! Look at you and your matching Easter get-ups. I love it. I'm glad you had fun w/ Dusty's little fam.