So, I just had to write what I have been feeling lately. I read a post on my friend Heather's blog a while ago and I feel just as good as she did on hers. I need to get it out!!!
I just feel likeI am on cloud 9 lately with every aspect of my life. I feel so blessed. I feel like I have the most amazing husband who treats me so good. I fall more and more in love with him everyday. I love watching him love our little boy who looks just like him. I see him do things he doesn't always necessarily want to do just out of love for me and our baby. The best part is that I am sealed to him forever!! I have the most beautiful son in the world who has brightened my life to the point where I don't know what I would do without him. Every cute or new thing he does or discovers is a little bit of light added to each day. You can feel his good spirit. We have a beautiful home that is perfect for our needs and that is full of everything we might need. We have wonderful, big families who love us and spoil us and make whichever one of us is an in-law feel so at home and part of the family. We live in a gorgeous part of America where we can enjoy God's creations off of our back porch, practically. I am healthy and able to do the things I love to do, happy, and really could not ask for anything more. Sometimes I wonder what I ever did...little 'ol me....to deserve the blessings I have been given. I know we all have our share of trials and hardships (and believe me, I've definitly had mine), but for now, life is too good to complain!! I just feel like nothing could go wrong right now. It's amazing. So, I just wanted to let you all know that I love you and I am loving being on this cloud 9!! It is amazing the joy you find when you count your blessings.
Brynne
Monday, March 3, 2008
::Cloud 9::
Posted by Brynne at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I feel the same way. I think it takes surviving something big to realize how blessed we are to make it trough and become better people because of it. Love your new blog. I want to learn how to add scrapbook elements. Wait a minute aren't you the new one here? Great post.
Hey Brynne..
I found your blog and wanted to tell you again that I think your little boy is so handsome. We miss you guys and hope that everything is going well. Come check us out at dainesdesk@blogspot.com.
Ditto! It is such a blessing also, to hear my little sister say these things... as it makes me even happier knowing how happy you are! I sure love you Brynne! You have always been a great example to me. We really are "on top of the world" as far as blessings. I am so blessed to have YOU in my life too!
It makes me so happy to hear how happy your are in your life! :) Isn't it truly amazing how God blesses you, even when you don't think you deserve it? I must agree with you your little boy is beautiful! :) can't wait to have one of my own someday, hopefully really really soon!
I love it all!! By the way, cade is so cute!! Oh, to answer your question, i was in the hospital because i had a wakeboarding accident where i ripped my soulder out.....
Post a Comment