Each month the Gatten family has a combined birthday party for all the birthdays in the month (18+). So, Brynne, Mikin, and Lizzy are always together for our little birthday bash. My birthday isn't until the 23rd, though, so there is still more celebrating to come!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday. I can't believe what a baby you still are. Twenty three is a good age though. Enjoy it.
Happy Birthday Brynne! That cake looks awesome...do you have the recipe? Willing to share?
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy the big horn show. :) You're the best sista' ever...and so glad you were born into our fam!
p.s. Wish I got that chocolate cake once a month! Too bad it is more like once a year!!! (I guess I could make it myself, but it just isn't the same!
Looks yummy. Happy birthday ya’ll! 23……23 was a long time ago for me, but I kinda remember it. :)
Post a Comment