Sunday, March 2, 2008

Seattle Baby!

So, we took another spur-of-the-moment trip to Seattle. I don't know if all of you know, but we take a lot of sparatic roadies! We love it! We spent one night with Dusty and Angie with a seafood dinner at Ivar's, a night full of games and lots of "guitar hero" on their xbox (addicting) and a morning of double's tennis! They ended up winning the set...barely!! We didn't get any pics with them...dang. But below are some pics of the next couple day's that we spent with Jon's sister, Kelly and family for our niece Camila's 5th birthday.


Cade and his closest cousin on the Erickson side....Corbin

Camila about to open presents
Jonny and Corbin
Cade and Corbin doing some serious bonding (babies have to feel eachother)


Doing the same thumb chewing...haha

Cade and Corbin loved mauling eachother and trying to tackle eachother. Boys will be boys, I guess! At the end we had a special treat of stopping to see my lifelong friend Lynnette and her fiancee, Chris, who live there. They moved into a new apartment right outside the city. All in all a great trip with great roadie buddies! Where should we go next? Utah? Portland? We're all over the place.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

March madness wouldn't be march madness without a few Jon and Jeff moments so I'm voting for Utah. It was nice last week then we got snow the last couple of days. Do you guys ski? That might be a fun little adventure. Hope you guys had a great time. I love how fly by the seat of your pants you guys are. Footloose and fancy free.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

DENVER BABY!

The Larsons said...

My vote is St. Louis! We could hit a game, and add a stadium to Cade's list. :) Sounds like you had fun! Glad you got to see so many people you love.

Tiff Gatten said...

I watched Secondhand Lion the other day too, love that movie. Funny, I saw Cade and Corbin and for a sec I thought you were writing about my Corbin Cade, ha, ha. You should go some where warm...so, not Portland or Utah.

Just wanted to say too….that I’m so happy you are on cloud nine. People don’t appreciate enough, do they? Like I always say to myself even when things get hard…I’m still way to blessed to stress. :) Plus, happiness is truly contagious…..thanks for sneezing, ha, ha.

Sadie said...

Come to Israel and visit me! But if not, check out my blog and then it's like you are... not here, but wishing you could be..... never mind. Ha!

Gunner said...

I think you should go visit UT! Your brother lives there! You guys do travel a lot.....although, brooke and I as well as the family just got back from Huntington Beach boogie boarding! We will be here until Monday.

Tiff Gatten said...

K, I just had to tell you……Corbin was on our page and asked who made the comment about his guitar playing, so I showed him your page……Ha, ha, and he wanted to know if these babies were named after him. So funny.