First of all, here is the best "before" picture I could find. It was carpet in the dining area and light linoleum in the kitchen. Now with our table and chairs being black instead of green, having nobs in our kitchen and the tile, our desk now in the guest room, our kitchen looks totally different! So, here's before...
Our house was a HOLE! For 51/2 days it was pizza and microwaved quesadillas. haha. Jonny still managed to find a place to rest and watch the games. ;)
And AFTER!! Don't mind that we haven't put the trim on yet!
It is natural slate rock, so it's a little rugged, but we love it!
We still might put a glossier sealer on it than we did, but we'll see.
So, there it is! Let us know what you think!

6 comments:
LOVE IT! that's the tile that's in our bathroom! it's really durable too! Good job :)
Awesome!! All that hard work and Jon's cold paid off just in time for a little March Madness baby!! Hope you're enjoying my husband cause I'm missin' his kissin'. It looks great, I love that it has so many different tones. It will match anything and everything.
Brynne!!! Your remodeling looks amazing!!! I miss you! Tell Jon hello and I hope all is well.
It looks awesome! I HATE carpet under our kitchen table. I love the colors too. You really will be able to match anything. Nice work! I miss our little home...
I love the finished product! Looks great, good job doing it yourselves!
Awesome job you two on the house. You make me wanna do something like it myself.
Cali is great. And it's getting better. Going to the singles branch, and I'm temping and earning money while I work on the short film I shot over Christmas. It's lookin gooder and gooder. Cade sure is growing up. I see both of you in him.
Post a Comment