So, I (Brynne) have been very, very busy (as Jonny likes to call me...a "busy little bee") finishing the little things in our home we have been putting off for the last three years. Just wanted to show you.
So this is our guest room and it was full of junk The weight bench, bikes, stuff and more stuff. So, we cleaned out and organized this room so it is clean and beautiful. We call it "the animal room". It has most of our mounts and skins. Jon was sad to see his weight bench moved to the garage, but hey, at least I got him to move it!

This our kitchen table we got at Pier 1 right after we got married...75 % off with gift cards! The bottoms of the chairs and table were stained with green...not my favorite. I finally painted them black! It took forever!This is our bedroom. It is still not quite as good as I'd like it, but hey, at least it's decorated and symmetrical now. I put hooks on the back of this sign, hung it, and hung the sconces.

This is my side of the bed. I painted and put new handles on both of our dressers (there is one on each side of the room). They were both brown and ugly with gold handles. We also added this vase.
This is the other side of our bedroom...this mirror has been propped against the wall for probable 8 months (from Ikea in Utah) and I finally hung it up!!

Here is our darling kitchen. (well, one side of it). It was a little boring and cookie cutter, so I just added these nobs this week. They are just that brushed bronze...look black, though. I did this in anticipation for TILING!!! Finally this weekend, for my birthday, we are ripping up the linoleum in the kitchen and carpet in the dining area and putting in dark slate tile. We have been wanting to do this since we moved in to up the resale value. But, it is going to be especially nice since Cade is starting to throw food everywhere and it's carpet!
Here is a new shelf I recently did to add more picture to our home. I painted and hung up the shelf and bought all these frames. It hangs on the kitchen wall right by the table.

We had a mirror on this living room wall here and I took it down and made this shelf with our family picture and this board my sister Cassie made for me.
Here are the walls opposite our red wall where I took down boring boxes and hung up these stars.

Don't mind the old T.V. That comes next after the tiling!! We need a new one bad. We turn the T.V. on, and have to wait 10 minutes until it "warms up" (aka we finally get a picture). On big game days, Jon will call ahead before he gets home to have me turn it on to warm it up! haha.
Thanks for letting me share all of my hard work. :)





7 comments:
Wow Brynne! You have been busy!! Everything looks amazing!!! I can't wait to have a house of my own again that I can decorate. :) You did an awesome job on the table! That looks like it would be hard. Your bedroom looks really good too! Can't wait to see it all in person. So what are you going to tile?! Fun stuff! Love you and miss you tons!
Brynne,
Everything looks so cute! Someday when you have TONS of extra time you'll have to come help me with my house!
Brynne, your home is beautiful. You have done a great job. I love the stars. I've been looking for some big stars to hang here in my house. The framed pictures are so cool too. Love all the black and white pics. I wish I was better at decorating, my house decor is still pretty boring. I think I'm nervous to try anything new. So funny about having to "warm" up the tv, but whatever works. Ha Ha
Your house looks good. I'll have to get decorating tips from you. We are working on about three different rooms right now.
I LOVE IT! your house is darling! I can't wait to do projects to our house this summer and get it the way we actually want it!
Great work. Love the "animal" room. Wish I'd catch the "busy bee" syndrome. You've done a grand job. Your house is darling.
Great job Brynne. Jon is one lucky man to have a wife as beautiful as you! Don't you forget it! Life is good in CA. I'll be happy when this short I did over Christmas is complete. See you this summer maybe.
Post a Comment